Thursday, June 12, 2014

It's been a couple weeks since I have last posted. Sorry about that. Between looking for a new apartment and leasing a new car I really haven't had the time. What's cool though is that while looking for a new apartment I had the opportunity to have dinner with my Aunt. Matt and I were looking at one that was around the corner from where she lives. I called her and asked if we could stop and say hi. She was very excited. We wound up having homemade pizza for dinner and staying until almost 10 pm. All of us had a great time. I can check that off my list.

I also joined Planet Fitness on Monday. This is the first step in losing 20 lbs, becoming a runner, and working out three times a week goals. Did I work out three times this week? Well... no... But I did Monday and I will tomorrow (Friday). Promise.

I am also listening to Harry Potter in the car. In fact, I just finished Sorcerer's Stone. I love listening to them. The man who reads them is fantastic.

Two weeks ago we purchased a Ninja blender to use in my goal of smoothie making. The first week we had it I think we made at least 10. Currently, Matt is still making more then me, but I have been able to drink at least one a week.

I think I'm doing good so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment